3M Adhesion Promoter promotes an extremely strong bond with materials commonly used in automotive instrument panel, interior trim and exterior trim parts. The primer dries in 30 to 90 seconds for fast and efficient application. The adhesion promoter is incorporated into an easy-to-use sponge inside a notched packet. Simply tear open the top of the packet at the notches to expose the sponge and, using the bottom of the packet as an applicator, apply to the auto trim or part. Each sponge applicator packet contains .85 oz. (2.5 cc) of adhesion promoter, enough to cover over 100 square inches. The adhesion promoter can also be cleaned from most surfaces using MEK or acetone solvents. The contents of the packet should be completely used as soon as possible after opening. The primer should be dry before applying tape. Be sure the primed surfaces remain free from contaminants prior to application.
- Highly recommended to help ensure a strong bond
- Specifically formulated for use with automotive applications
- Notched packets open quickly and evenly for efficient use
- Dries in as little as 30 seconds
- One packet covers over 100 sq. in.